Personal Lines Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancy in Riverstone Insurance Canmore
Riverstone Insurance Canmore urgently required following position for Personal Lines Insurance Broker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Lines Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancy in Riverstone Insurance Canmore Jobs Details:
Riverstone Insurance is a dynamic and rapidly growing general insurance brokerage situated in beautiful Canmore, Alberta. With outdoor adventures in all directions, culture, three major ski resorts and Calgary only 45 minutes away, candidates can achieve the ideal lifestyle balance. Riverstone encourages and supports a work hard, play hard approach to life. We have individuals in our company that embody a broad range of interests and giving back to the community - ranging from activities such as mountain biking, yoga, biathlon or volunteering with local organizations such as Rotary, Victim Services and the SPCA.
We pride ourselves on our ability to look after our customers with capability and compassion. In 2016 we were voted Best Insurance Brokerage in the Bow Valley and in 2015 we were recipients of the Canmore Business and Tourism Association's Best Customer Service award.
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our team and continue building on this legacy of excellence.
Personal Lines Insurance Broker, Permanent, Full Time
- Manage and service a book of personal lines clients; process new business, renewals and endorsements
- Sales and business development
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly manner
- Claims reporting and follow-up
- Perform special projects as requested
- Embodies our core values of Customer Focus, Compassion, Communication, Capability and Character
- Has 2 – 4 years of insurance experience and strong personal lines knowledge
- Holds a Level 2 General Insurance Agent’s license
- Is a driven self-starter that can work well in a team environment
- Experience working with Intelliquote (IQ) and The Brokers Workstation (TBW) an asset
- Working towards or attained CAIB or CIP an asset
- Has good time management skills, is detail oriented and well-organized
- Posseses a thirst for knowledge and lifelong learning