Health Safety Environmental Advisor Peace River Jobs Vacancy in Baytex Energy Corp Peace River
Baytex Energy Corp Peace River urgently required following position for Health Safety Environmental Advisor Peace River. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Safety Environmental Advisor Peace River Jobs Vacancy in Baytex Energy Corp Peace River Jobs Details:
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR – PEACE RIVER, ALBERTA
Reporting to the Manager Health, Safety & Environment, you will work as part of an active,
multi-disciplinary team providing advice, support and co-ordination of safety and environmental
activities that form Baytex’s Health, Safety & Environment Management programs. These
activities apply to Operations, Drilling & Completions, Facility Construction, &
Contractors. The position is based out of Peace River, Alberta.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Advises field management levels of all phases of safety and environment, including the interpretation of legislative requirements.
• Ensure that all area ERP plans are in-place and up-to-date including contact lists and that all area team members are trained in their responsibilities concerning their roles in an emergency situation, through documented testing and mock exercises.
• Provide the validation of 100 series Safety Leadership competencies for operations within the Competency Management and Development System (CMDS)
• Assist the Environmental Coordinator with spill clean-up. • Ensuring all safety incidents and significant near misses are reported. Work with area
supervision to ensure cause analysis and corrective actions are implemented for reported incidents. Complete the workflow approval for incidents in your area within the Share Point incident reporting system.
• Participating in incident investigations where appropriate with active participation of local management team.
• Be on call for emergency situations in both safety and environment. • Work with field managers in implementing the drug and alcohol program
• OH&S Certificate Program, Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) is a definite asset.
• 5-10 years industry experience, Minimum 3-5 years of implementation of safety management systems.
• Strong English written and oral communication skills, proficient in use of Word, Excel & Power Point.
• Works independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team • Ability to manage time and produce results under tight deadlines