Customer Care Representative Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Government And Consumer Services Huntsville
Ministry Government And Consumer Services Huntsville urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Government And Consumer Services Huntsville Jobs Details:
At ServiceOntario, we are committed to providing the citizens of Ontario with fast, friendly and easy access to Ontario government information and services - online, in person and by phone.
Our vision is to make Government better through service excellence and innovation. Our Mission is to design and deliver excellent services and solutions and to champion service delivery transformation.
If you strive to provide customers with a positive service experience and thrive in a fast-paced, team driven environment, then a career as a Customer Care Representative may be for you!
What can I expect to do in this role? You will:
- provide quality in-person, front counter customer services by providing timely and accurate information related to government programs, products and services in a retail and customer service oriented environment
- provide interpretation of guidelines, directives and procedures
- provide guidance and support to customers in completing documents and forms, and in the use of public access workstations (i.e., online small business registration)
- provide guidance and support to customers experiencing problems accessing or obtaining specialized information, and refer to the appropriate program area or organization for resolution
- process business and individual customer transactions, determining that eligibility requirements are met and obtaining required documents
- collect and process payments, issuing refunds, and reconcile payments with transactions
- maintain files and electronic database systems
- produce a variety of reports and correspondence
- Entry level applicants may be hired at the Customer Service Representative 2 Training (CSR - 2T) level
- Starting salary for the CSR - 2T level: $23.18 per hour
How do I qualify? Customer Service and Communication Skills
- You have experience providing in-person, front counter customer service responding to inquiries, providing advice and information, and resolving customer issues in a high-volume environment
- You are a clear, concise oral communicator and can ask appropriate questions to better understand customer inquiries before responding
- You have written communication skills to prepare correspondence
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with the public and resolve customer complaints
Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- You have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills to probe for information, assess situations and determine appropriate course of action
- You can effectively analyze information to determine the underlying needs of the customer beyond those that may have been initially expressed
- You demonstrate judgement and tact when interacting with customers
Collaboration and Organizational Skills
- You have flexibility and collaboration skills to effectively work in a team-driven environment and ensure that operational requirements are being met
- You can interact with other team members to discuss varying points of views, ideas and opinions to help make decisions
- You have planning and organization skills to organize and prioritize workloads
- You have general knowledge of government services and programs at the municipal, provincial, and federal level
- You have demonstrated ability to reference, research and apply relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines (e.g. where applicable, Freedom of Information and Privacy Act, Citizenship and Immigration Canada guidelines, etc.) in order to support the accurate completion of forms and transactions
Financial and Administrative Skills
- You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions
- You can accurately calculate fees, collect money, balance floats, prepare deposits and reports
- You have administrative skills and can accurately maintain filing systems
- You are proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet applications
- You have experience using computers (i.e. Intranet, Internet, databases, and electronic manuals) to research, retrieve and summarize information
Additional Information: Address:
- 1 Temporary - PartTime, duration up to 6 months, 15 Dominion St N, Bracebridge, Central Region, General Screening Requirement
- 1 Temporary - PartTime, duration up to 9 months, 207 Main St W, Huntsville, Central Region, General Screening Requirement
- 1 Temporary - PartTime, duration up to 12 months, 12698 Hwy 35, Minden, East Region, General Screening Requirement
- In accordance with the Ontario Public Service Employment Screening Checks Policy, the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Please refer to the Additional Information / Address section above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
You will be responsible for obtaining the criminal record check at your own expense and provide it, along with your written consent, to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), HR Service Delivery Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional screening checks as indicated in the Additional Information / Address section above that were not obtained directly by you. (Note: If a Vulnerable Sector Screening/Check is required, it must also be obtained in person at your local police service.)
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual's screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
- Entry level applicants may be hired at the Customer Service Representative 2 Training (CSR - 2T) level. Salary for the Customer Service Representative 2 Training is $23.18 per hour.