Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Shire Pharmaceuticals Toronto
Shire Pharmaceuticals Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Shire Pharmaceuticals Toronto Jobs Details:
Our ideal candidate wants to join a dynamic, high-paced, high performance company with employees who are dedicated to helping patients with Rare Diseases and Specialty conditions.
- Processing Purchase Orders/Invoices/Cheque requests for Franchises.
- Booking travel and hotels for Franchise Heads.
- Submitting and reconciling expenses for Franchise Heads.
- Submitting marketing materials into PromoMats for Franchises Heads.
- Supporting global processes (e.g., contracts, grants, sponsorships, FMV) for Franchises.
- Maintaining tracking system for all Franchise activities (budget, vacation, events and sponsorships).
- Updating Circulo (materials distributor) based on new and expired promotions for Franchises.
- Scheduling meetings – internal and external stakeholders for Franchises.
- Calendar management.
- Other ad hoc administrative support as required.
- Successful track record (>3 years) as an admin assistant
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Multi-tasking – ability to prioritize
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Advanced proficiency - MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Financial systems (i.e., Concur, Coupa)
- Contract Management System (i.e. Axxerion)
- Material Management approval systems (i.e., PromoMats)
- Results Driven
- Worked in a regulated environment, high compliance minded organization
- Bilingual optional (English/French)
- Open to rotations in different departments and businesses
- Pharma experience