Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bravo Target Safety Grande Prairie
Bravo Target Safety Grande Prairie urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bravo Target Safety Grande Prairie Jobs Details:
Explore new and exciting opportunities with Bravo Target Safety. At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for an experienced, career-minded Administrative Assistant to support our Grande Prairie operations. Reporting to the Administrative Supervisor out of Red Deer the Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties. Additional responsibilities may include taking minutes during meetings and scheduling appointments for all departmental managers. The Administrative Assistant is also accountable for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence sent by the management team. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Provide administrative support to all departmental members.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions.
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices, and other relevant monetary documents.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain daily appointments of all management and executive members.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Office Administration certificate required.
- 1-2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office 2007.
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Bravo Target Safety would like to thank everyone who applies but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Grande Prairie, AB