Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Academy Calgary
Calgary Academy Calgary urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Academy Calgary Jobs Details:
Calgary Academy is currently accepting applications for a Human Resources Assistant. This is a temporary term contract, expiring August 31, 2018, with the possibility of renewal.
About Calgary Academy:
For more than 30 years, Calgary Academy has provided an unparalleled environment that embraces students’ unique learning needs, while simultaneously inspiring them to achieve individual greatness. Our academic program has two streams: Academy, for students with learning difficulties struggling to perform at grade level, and Collegiate, for students performing at or above grade level and looking for new challenges in their learning. Together, our two programs combine to create a vibrant learning community.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Assistant will provide comprehensive support for a small department that serves over 120 employees. This is a unique opportunity, and we’re looking for someone ready to be embrace responsibility, and unleash their skillset within the department! From drafting job descriptions, to coordinating training workshops, to supporting staff through the end of employment process, you’ll have your hands on the pulse of the entire HR life cycle. With exciting projects coming up, such as a policy overhaul and onboarding process redesign, there are many opportunities for you to apply your knowledge and capacities to support our staff.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be highly organized, and able to manage multiple priority projects with discretion. We also need a solutions-oriented thinker who is able to proactively and capably support organization-level projects. Lastly, we’re looking for a team player who possesses high integrity and is committed to building an extraordinary work environment for our staff. After all, human resources, like our school, is all about relationships.
We are Calgary Academy. Are you?
Highlight of Key Responsibilities
- Provide support on highly confidential human resource matters and special projects;
- Work collaboratively with relevant HR partners to effectively execute on HR goals and priorities;
- Assist with processing of recruiting, hiring, contracts, compensation, benefits, onboarding, employee training, terminations, and all relevant communication letters and forms;
- Collaborate in the development of a comprehensive onboarding process, which includes orientation, mentor program, mentee program, new staff training, and all relevant feedback focus groups and surveys;
- Help build and implement employee recognition and evidence-based employee performance reviews;
- Support in policy development, documentation, revision, and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and employee handbook;
- Develop databases and track relevant employee information and statistical data;
- Prepare, maintain, and control over accurate filing systems, both paper and electronic; and
- Diploma in Human Resources or minimum or three years administrative experience in a multi-disciplined HR environment
- Experience is considered an asset
We offer a competitive salary, benefit package and professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Applicants should indicate in the Subject Line that they are applying for the HR Assistant role. To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume, including three references by February 22 , directly to Erika Bowley, Director of Human Resources
Calgary Academy offers a competitive salary and benefit package. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Calgary Academy. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract