Subway Manager Jobs Vacancy in Subway Victoria
Subway Victoria urgently required following position for Subway Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Subway Manager Jobs Vacancy in Subway Victoria Jobs Details:
A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs 8-12 staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records an Inventory. Exceptional customer service, responsible and reliability is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Not afraid of cleaning.
- Has a "Take Charge Attitude."
- Available all hours store is open for emergencies.
Please Apply Online at www.mysubwaycareer.com
Experience: 1-3 Years Mgr/Assistant Mgr Experience
Foodsafe Level 1