Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stericycle Brampton
Stericycle Brampton urgently required following position for Client Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stericycle Brampton Jobs Details:
- Client Record completeness and currency.
- Proposal preparation
- Order preparation
- Coordinates scheduling of all aspects of Client project; transportation, disposition facility appointments
- Reviews regularly order status for report needs
- Vendor selection and PO creation for services
- Logistical scheduling with all aspects of order
- Gathers all associated paperwork and drops according to protocol
- Confirms project pricing and prepares order for invoicing Assist in the preparation of Client profiles; gathers all associated MSDS’, product inserts, analytical results, or other approved identifier- submits to CHMM for final review and approval prior to submission to generator:
- Ensures all associated documents are attached to Client record- as required in SOP
- Maintains vigilance with profile approval status for responsible client base Provides Clients with shipping and tracking reports Assists in coordination of Clients needs and requests:
- Oversees Clients activity on a day-to-day basis
- Disseminates information to team members through task and sub-tasks assignments based on requirements.
- Coordinate communication between internal teams
- Evaluates deliverables prepared by the team ensure the work meets internal and governing agency requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
- Monitor and provides reports on the progress of a Client to all appropriate team members. Assists in managing assigned Clients and provides assistance to other team members when required or requested:
- Articulates process rationale as it directly relates to accomplishing identified goals
- Obtain, discuss and follow-through on feedback from Client(s)
- Offer, explain and provide clients available reporting options
- Investigate and answer clients’ questions
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of service delivered
- May provide soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities through the appropriate Sales channels) Has working knowledge of PWE Database:
- Gathers all required information in order to asses NDC waste Code data
- Can enter a job for a Client when PWE team unavailable
Education and Experience: Education equivalent to College Degree chemistry, biology, or related sciences, along with one or more years account management/customer service experience, including one or more years in customer service management, and one or more years of project management experience. Or three or more years of related work experience with waste characterization/waste handling, demonstrating familiarity with EPA/RCRA and DOT regulations as they influence waste movement and customer service experience a plus. Demonstrates a willingness to work towards CHMM Certification. Demonstrates knowledge of pharmaceutical or environmental industry a plus. Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, gain a thorough understanding of the project assigned, and ensure that the project is completed on time and per specification. Demonstrates knowledge with the following:
- Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proprietary online Stericycle applications
- Web-based programs Demonstrates knowledge RCRA, DOT, DEA, OSHA a plus.