Jobs Vacancy in Copernicus Lodge Toronto
Copernicus Lodge Toronto urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Copernicus Lodge Toronto Jobs Details:
POSITION OVERVIEW(but not limited to the following):
As per College of Nurses of Ontario standards, accountable for
- Supporting the plan of care of residents who are medically stable, with predictable outcomes
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of residents who have become unstable, and/or have unpredictable outcomes
- Medication administration
- Support of RPN and unregistered staff in care delivery
- Revising assignments that reflect changing resident care needs
- Consulting with external care providers – such as – but not limited to - attending physicians, mental health and geriatric practitioners
- Ensure that documentation captures the visitation and discussion regarding resident/family care
- Family support and education
- Expertise in using care planning software (e.g. PointClickCare) to document resident care
- Ensure that computerized care plans are current
- Collaborate with PSW and RPN staff to ensure the accuracy of MDS, care plans and other assessments
- Ensure that RAI requirements are met, including completing assigned MDS
- Participate in audits as required – including hand hygiene, and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by DOC/ADOC
- Member in Good standing of the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Post-secondary Certification or training in gerontology or related fields, is desirable
- Current CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of Polish language and customs is an asset
- Minimum one year experience as an RN in Geriatrics.
- Flexible and demonstrated ability to work with a variety of care providers
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Possesses management and communication skills.
- Able to work shifts/flexible hours including weekends.
Job Type: Casual
- RN in Long Term Care: 1 year (Required)