Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Roth Schroder Edmonton
Roth Schroder Edmonton urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Roth Schroder Edmonton Jobs Details:
About the Company
RothSchroder is an accounting firm like no other, and here’s why:
We’re personable. No really. We are. We're not your typical accountants and our clients love how comfortable we make them feel. Not just in getting the job done, but in our character too. Our theory is that you should trust your accountant, and how can you trust someone if you aren’t comfortable with them.
We’re unique. One thing that sets us apart is the vast attention to each individual client. Your business changes, therefore your accounting does too. Your needs one year may be different the next. We don’t choose a method of approach in the beginning and continue it year after year, we change based on your business needs. Another area that sets us apart is audit representation. We are former CRA Auditors now representing our clients through audits as well as any dealings with the CRA. When it comes to Canada Revenue Agency, we are the Accountants you will want to represent you. We know the ins and outs of how the audit process works. Not only that, we have unique knowledge and training in this area. We even have other accounting firms refer their clients to us for audit representation. If that’s not unique, we don’t know what it is.
We get it right the first time. Remember how we mentioned our vast attention to our clients? Well, we follow that through to our work too. Every accounting task done in our firm is either done by a partner or reviewed by a partner. Bookkeeping included. Further to that, because of our audit knowledge, we know the limitations of what is acceptable and what isn’t acceptable by CRA. Sit back and relax knowing that your accounting procedures are being done right, the first time.
YOU are more than just an employee. You are part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in the community. We offer a very competitive compensation package and will not only reward you financially but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes your personal and professional growth. With recent substantial growth, we are searching for a key team role of Administrative Assistant.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will oversee all administrative aspects of our business. Primary responsibility and accountability is to support the accounting team and handle the majority of day-to-day administrative tasks and office management responsibilities.
Along with your superior interpersonal skills, you have highly developed organizational and time management skills. You are driven to continually improve upon the client experience and are enthusiastic and positive about learning new ways to better the business.
You are a person who is responsible, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and a good communicator. You have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting solutions in a busy environment and possess the following roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the front reception area, handling all incoming calls and welcoming clients
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Maintain stationary supplies and co-ordinate deliveries
- Prepare client letters and various correspondence
- Setup client files in their entirety and maintain a database
- Scan monthly documents and develop/maintain an electronic filing system
- Support various projects including event planning, research, and improvement initiatives
- Manage incoming office emails and Outlook calendar, confirming appointments and meetings, anticipating requirements and planning for same
- Schedule and organize company and community-involvement events
- Assist with Social Media, Marketing/Advertising, and Website maintenance
- Assist with research and pricing of company operational products (ie office products)
- Driving to various businesses around the Edmonton area to purchase supplies and to courier parcels will be a requirement of the position. You must hold a valid driver’s license for this position.
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Social Media applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at any given time
- Self-motivated and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Proactive and solution focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with accounting and standard business practices and procedures
- Experience in digital marketing
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- AR and AP: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- Edmonton, AB
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence