Field Marketing Specialist Merrell Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Wolverine World Wide Mississauga
Wolverine World Wide Mississauga urgently required following position for Field Marketing Specialist Merrell Ontario. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Marketing Specialist Merrell Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Wolverine World Wide Mississauga Jobs Details:
- Responsible for developing a plan for having on the ground communication with consumers 365 days a year.
- Should bring trends in use patterns and activity participation to headquarters to help drive overall marketing strategy.
- Responsible for taking global marketing platform and finding ways to bring it to life at the local level.
- Should work to improve retail partnership through positive relationships, staff education and by building programs that engage consumers.
- Responsible for planning and executing consumer relevant events that are in line with global brand platform including new launches. Develop communication strategy around events.
- Maintain responsible communication amongst Sales and Field Marketing team through weekly and monthly reports.
- Help create ideal in-store environment based on global merchandising guidelines in key accounts. Secure best placement and visibility for point of sale assets and ensure in-store assets align with global calendar.
- Maintain and track monthly travel and product seeding budgets, submit biannual YTD reports to Lead.
- Maintain a sensible travel schedule, including office time and several overnights throughout territory.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of Marketing or Sales experience
- Experience in retail, especially within an outdoor athletic minded industry
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic and have a passion for the industry with a personal connection
- Must be ambitious, organized and have strong time management skills as he/she will be working outside the corporate headquarters
- Strong leadership, initiative and communication skills
- Must be outgoing and personable to handle daily interactions with their peers, accounts, and consumers
- Ability to manage diverse needs and expectations of the retailers they service
- Ability and availability to work on nights and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) due to retail promotions and events is a must
- Requires excellent presentation skills and the ability to seamlessly blend in with an extremely diverse audience
- 80% of the job is on the road travel
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong PC/tablet skills, including proficiency in MS excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Database management, report creation, Internet Applications, and Social Media
Normal office and retail store environments, as well as indoor and outdoor athletic events. Frequent travel required.