Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Leeds Building Society Dublin
Leeds Building Society Dublin urgently required following position for Credit Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Leeds Building Society Dublin Jobs Details:
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Credit Controller to join our Mortgage Services Team. You will be based at our city centre Dublin Office.
About the role
You will provide a highly effective collections service for our customers in the Republic of Ireland. We understand at times things go wrong and assistance is required to help our customers return to sustainable terms. As a credit controller you will be working with our customers over the telephone and via written communications.
As part of a team working with our customers to address their mortgage problems and arrears you'll need to show empathy and create rapport whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
- Must have Minimum Competency Code (MCC) APA Loans (Loans & Regulations) and working towards QFA qualification.
- Experience working with mortgage specific products in customer-facing environment an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills and a professional approach
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and commitment to deliver in a target driven environment
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience working in an administrative role with MS Office experience
- Ideally QFA qualified
- Annual salary & performance related bonus
- 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
- Annual volunteering day & long service awards
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Bus & train travel ticket facility
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
- Click “Please Apply” below.