Guest Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Ten Spot Toronto
The Ten Spot Toronto urgently required following position for Guest Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Ten Spot Toronto Jobs Details:
THE TEN SPOT Danforth is on the hunt for a part time, guest coordinator.
THE TEN SPOT is a ‘one stop beauty shop’ that is always on the hunt for passionate individuals who want to be a part of taking over the world with us – or at least the beauty bar world! we are all about a fun vibe and positive energy all while giving the best services in the city! we are a serious anti-spa beauty bar with a witty edge, so you must have the personality to match! the ability to deliver impeccable guest experiences and maintain an upbeat attitude is a must.
tasks include (but are not limited to) :
- greeting every guest that walks in the door with a warm and friendly smile.
- checking guests in and helping them get settled (offer a drink, take their coat, offer help related to their service).
- managing the flow of the guest experience.
- cashing guests out, making sure they had a great experience and encouraging rebooking and retail sales.
- answering phones and booking appointments.
- maintaining a pristine work environment for yourself and others.
- checking emails and replying to guest inquiries.
- assisting esthetic experts with their guests (wrapping/spraying nails, offering beverages, cleaning or setting up stations).
- assisting management team with tasks when they are presented.
- cash drawer management.
- opening and closing the shop.
the ideal candidate for this job has tremendous customer service, is friendly, approachable and a problem solver, who works well independently as well as apart of a tight knit team & is available afternoon/evenings & weekends.
**serious applicants only**
if you think you're the right fit for our guest coordinator role please forward your resume!
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- english (Required)