Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Accounting Ottawa
Accounting Ottawa urgently required following position for Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Accounting Ottawa Jobs Details:
A-Accounting is looking for a Professional Bookkeeper, enthusiastic individual, with positive attitude and a great sense of humor. It is a full-time position, compensation is based on performance.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and journal entries, cheque runs and account analysis;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Preparation of year end files for accountants;
- Preparation of T4, T5, HST and WSIB;
- Perform accurate and timely financial reports using QuickBooks;
- Communicate effectively with clients in writing, over the phone and in person;
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on behalf of the customers
- Post-secondary education in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop
- Desire to learn, develop and improve
- Strive to excel in providing an outstanding customer service
- Be highly computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing and task management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have excellent self-management skills and ability to work from home
- Have your own car
To apply please email us your cover letter and resume. We would like to thank all interested candidates, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
- QuickBooks: 1 year
- bookkeeping: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence