Part Time Courier Driver Abbotsford Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada Abbotsford
Ups Canada Abbotsford urgently required following position for Part Time Courier Driver Abbotsford. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Courier Driver Abbotsford Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada Abbotsford Jobs Details:
Since its establishment in 1907, UPS has become an employer of rewards, opportunity, and achievement. Quite simply, we are an employer of choice. We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to the long term viability of our company. The same team that has a passion for innovation and has pride that comes with doing what they do best.
UPS is currently looking for Part Time Courier Driver (Delivery Driver) to work from our Abbotsford Package Facility.
- Work days are from Monday to Friday;*
- Package Center location: 30971 Peardonville Rd Abbotsford BC
- Scheduled shift: varies based on position
*Schedules are based on operational requirements. Shift hours may slightly vary and may be subject to change.
UPS Drivers are required to complete their daily delivery and pick-up schedules on time. They should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids, while at the same time solve dispatch problems on route. UPS Drivers are also required to complete daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on their assigned vehicle.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 100% paid MSP*
- Extended health and dental benefits*
- Group Insurance and Pension Plan benefits*
- Guaranteed wage progression with guaranteed top rate*
- Excellent Customer Service skills;
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills;
- Ability to follow set and standard procedures;
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s License (Class 5 or Canadian Equivalent);
- Must have no violations in the previous 12 months prior to application;
- Must have no at fault vehicle accidents in the past 3 years
- Able to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding delivery environment;
- Must be Bondable.
How To Apply:
Please prepare a copy of your most recent driver's abstract and send a copy of your resume by selecting the "Apply Now" button below. (upsjobsbc@ ups.com)
You can also fax your documents to : (604) 295-3566
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment. We welcome all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews and road tests.
All candidates must successfully complete a series of interviews and a driving competency assessment in order to qualify. Both a criminal history records background and reference checks will also be required.
Job Type: Part-time