Automotive Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Courtesy Mitsubishi Calgary
Courtesy Mitsubishi Calgary urgently required following position for Automotive Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automotive Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Courtesy Mitsubishi Calgary Jobs Details:
We are looking to add a highly motivated and energetic person to our Mitsubishi Sales team. You would be responsible for assisting customers with both new and pre-owned vehicle purchases. You will be expected to present features and benefits of all vehicles in inventory in a professional manner.
Potential to earn $60k+ per year.
No experience required. If you have a positive attitude, willingness to learn & grow, and talent for customer service excellence - please apply!
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Alberta driver license and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC).
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- $2168/month training pay
- Competitive pay for performance
- On-going training
- Supportive Management Team
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time