Administrative Assistant Part Time Job Jobs Vacancy in Hope Life Inc Edmonton
Hope Life Inc Edmonton urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Part Time Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Part Time Job Jobs Vacancy in Hope Life Inc Edmonton Jobs Details:
Organization: Hope 4 Life Inc
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Community Service
Job Type: Permanent - Part-time
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hours of Work Per Week : 20-25
Scheduled Days Each Week: Monday-Friday
Scheduled Hours: 9am-5pm (Flexible Hours)
Number of Positions: 1
Compensation: $16.50 /Hour
Closing Date: 22/02/2018
This is an excellent position for anyone who loves to deal with people, encounter new challenges, and develop their problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone who wants not only to excel at their job, but also make some friends while working.
Who we are
We are a human service agency that works with individuals to realize their values and Potentials in life. Hope 4 Life is fully devoted to equitable opportunity and service delivery for the vulnerable groups.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to communicate persuasively and comfortably to our customers
- The successful candidates will be: - Friendly, outgoing, and positive in all interactions
- Willing to go the extra mile to serve customers
- Meticulous in their work, and striving for perfection in their reporting.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, with ability to prioritize workload
- Professional image and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and outstanding commands in written language
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook knowledge required)
- High school or equivalent
- Clear Criminal Records with Vulnerable Sector dated within 6 months.
Part-time position at approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Preference will be given for who have experience in social service or community service.
How to Apply
To apply, email resumes and cover letter with the subject line ‘Administrative Assistant before 22nd January 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to having you on our dynamic team.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.50 /hour
- Community service or outreach worker: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Edmonton, AB