Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gatestone Inc Toronto
Gatestone Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Compliance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gatestone Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Established in 1978, Gatestone is a leading supplier of Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to major financial institutions, utilities, government entities, educational institutions, and healthcare facilities.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Analyst, Research, to assist in facilitating the continued compliance of the company with changing legislation as well as communicating with necessary regulatory bodies regarding complaints or potential litigation matters.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and communicating updates and changes to regulations as they apply to the company for implementation
- Policy and Procedure writing
- Working with Gatestone counsel to obtain approvals not limited to letters, verbatim, and other practices or regulation clarification
- Working with Gatestone counsel to collect necessary data regarding litigation matters
- Responding to complaints made through regulatory bodies
- Attend meetings and conference calls as required
- Interpret client requirements as they apply to regulations
- Any other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking candidates with the ability to:
- Be an analytical thinker, able to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data
- Be a problem solver, identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully, use reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality
- Able to manage challenging customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments
- A team player, has the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views, give and welcome feedback, contribute to building a positive team spirit, put success of team above own interests, ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, support everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Ability to shift gears comfortably and effectively deal with changing priorities
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Punctual, is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Collections background and knowledge of Federal, State and Provincial Collection Laws in both the US and Canada preferred
- Preferred knowledge of AS400 and/or DRS
- Fluent in French or Spanish considered an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- High school or equivalent