International Education Recruiter Italian Jobs Vacancy in Woori Europe Toronto
Woori Europe Toronto urgently required following position for International Education Recruiter Italian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Education Recruiter Italian Jobs Vacancy in Woori Europe Toronto Jobs Details:
WOORI EDUCATION GROUPhas been successfully helping international students from all over the world to find their way to Canada since 2001 offering everything what international students in Canada need, from airpot pick up and individually chosen language course, to consultations on immigration and medical insurance. We are looking for a very active and goal-oriented International Education Recruiter to join our European department. We need someone who would aggressively promote and sell Canadian educational programs and Immigration services.
- Create a positive first impression to clients by delivering a world-class customer experience
- Introduce legal and education products to potential clients
- Maintain and grow social media resources
- Follow up with potential and existing clients
- Thrive to reach monthly targets and create new methods of business development
- Respond to email and phone inquiries
- Photocopy, fax, file and other general admin and clerical duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Relevant Majors is preferred
- MUST be fully bilingual: English and Italian
- A self-starter with strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Mastered prioritization and time management skills with the ability to understand instructions and implement with minimal supervision
- Detail focused with a sense of responsibility and multitasking
- Must be able to work legally in Canada
We thank all candidates for their time and interest, however only selected individuals will be contacted for an interview. Please don't contact us if you are not in Canada.
Salary $14 per plus INCENTIVES. Probation period - 3 months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON