Clinic Director Physiotherapist Jobs Vacancy in Lifemark Health Group Richmond
Lifemark Health Group Richmond urgently required following position for Clinic Director Physiotherapist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinic Director Physiotherapist Jobs Vacancy in Lifemark Health Group Richmond Jobs Details:
Clinic Director - Physiotherapist - Richmond, BC - Full Time
This leader must have a clinical designation as a Physiotherapist ideally with a minimum of 5 years, and a passion for developing clinical excellence through mentorship, education and professional development.
Lifemark Sport Medicine - RichmondOval is a 12,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility located within the Richmond Olympic Oval. We provide the highest standard of quality injury rehabilitation services backed by advanced research and proven techniques. Our diverse team of practitioners work together as part of a multidisciplinary team to help patients maintain or return to optimal health. Our practitioners are all like-minded professionals who look at the whole body in assessment and treatment, focusing on the root cause of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
About the Opportunity:
The Clinic Director will be responsible and accountable for the leadership and overall success of the clinic, overseeing all internal operations related to emphasize goal setting, overseeing all internal operations related to clinical staff and patient services and driving clinic revenue through business development activities.
This role will appeal to candidates who are seeking an opportunity to drive the success of the clinic with aggressive growth targets, implement processes that positively impact patient services and lead a growing team - all while maintaining a hands-on focus on patient treatment.
- Ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Performing chart audits (reviewing treatment plans for accuracy, clinical reasoning & program selection)
- Maintaining standards for communication (charts, letters, telephone) with customers
- Participating in lunch & learns (internal & external as required)
- Ensuring effective and efficient implementation and development of clinic and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Business development, financial management and development of clinic business plans
- Promoting a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic by strong supportive leadership and a positive attitude
- Monitoring customer service programs to provide an outstanding experience to patients, physicians and other clients
- Maintaining a strong presence in the clinic, mentor and develop potential leaders within the team for the benefit of future growth of the organization.
- Demonstrating clinical leadership and expertise through mentorship and the management of professional development for clinical staff
- Performing 1:1 monthly meetings with all clinical staff- review of physiotherapist scorecard and other objective measures of performance
- Developing corrective action plan when performance issues are identified
- Assisting Office Manager in recruitment and hiring of staff
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information