Digital Content Coordinator Contract Until Dec Jobs Vacancy in Central Credit Union Vancouver
Central Credit Union Vancouver urgently required following position for Digital Content Coordinator Contract Until Dec. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Coordinator Contract Until Dec Jobs Vacancy in Central Credit Union Vancouver Jobs Details:
The Digital Content Coordinator role is best suited for an individual that is tech savvy with a keen interest in content creation and digital marketing. With supervision from the Senior Manager, Marketing this position is responsible for developing digital content, helping to coordinate online programs and social media campaigns and general marketing services support to the Co-operative Marketing team, Central 1 overall, and our member credit unions.
Cooperative Marketing Program Support
- Overall maintenance of the social media communities day-to-day
- Manage deliverables and timelines with agency
- Coordinate, reiew and measure paid content placements with supplier
- Champion engagement with credit union stakeholders
- Attend project meetings, and work in close alignment with Communications and Marketing Strategy counterparts
- Support the development and implementation of microsites, event digital properties and email campaigns
- Provide support with accounting duties for cooperative marketing programs, including expense tracking and supplier invoice payments, and budget reports for management
Communication, writing and content development
- Research to gather content for key messaging
- Contribute to creation of and manage execution of digital content calendar
- Write ongoing email communications for the programs, events and the department
- Respond to public email inquiries generated through marketing websites and social media
- Copywriting and editing for marketing materials
- Proofreading materials
- Creating and planning social media advertising campaigns including targeting and budgets
- Media coordination and reporting
- Updating presentations
- Coordinating, recording webinars, walkthroughs and other videos
Other marketing and project management duties as assigned.Qualifications
- You have a secondary education specializing in Marketing, Communications or Digital design.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role, ideally focussed on digital / social media or content creation
- You’re a brilliant writer whose creativity and passion inspires
- You love working with people to help them create compelling stories
- You challenge the status quo and love employing data-driven strategies
- You excel in campaign coordination, measurement and optimization
- You have a creative eye and love great design
- You’re very organized, resourceful, fast, and have impeccable attention to detail
- You’re the type of person who is constantly learning and staying ahead of the curve in terms of digital trends, social media and popular culture
- You’re customer-focused and you thrive in a team environment
- You have great interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to the credit union system would be an asset
- Experience with Adobe creative suite or video editing would be an asset
As much as we believe in working hard, we also believe in personal growth and taking time for ourselves. Accordingly, our total rewards philosophy amounts to one of the best compensation and benefits packages in the industry – from performance-based incentives and extended benefits, to training and education reimbursements and ample vacation time.
Central 1 is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you have a request for a disability-related accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Marketing
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Internal Applicants must apply by: February 15, 2018
- Unsolicited resumes from vendors will not be accepted for this or any position at Central 1*
- If you have issues or questions about the application process, please
email humanresources @central1.com with a description of your problem**