Survey Party Chief Alberta Jobs Vacancy in Caltech Surveys Ltd
Caltech Surveys Ltd urgently required following position for Survey Party Chief Alberta. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Survey Party Chief Alberta Jobs Vacancy in Caltech Surveys Ltd Jobs Details:
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Survey Party Chief looking to become part of a vibrant land surveying company? Do you enjoy the challenge of working as part of a fast paced, client focused team?
We are currently seeking experienced Survey Party Chiefs based in the Grande Prairie to Edmonton
area, including Grande Prairie, Valleyview, Fox Valley, Whitecourt, and Drayton Valley.
- Manage and perform field survey work with the help of Survey Assistants
- Liaise with Project Managers to coordinate field survey work, to review and manage project budgets, timeline requirements, priorities and survey methodology
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentorship to Survey Assistants working with you
- Act as a company representative, liaising directly with client field representatives and land owners
- Prepare and communicate field notes, sketches, checklists and digital data in required formats for Project Managers, Land Surveyors and Drafting personnel
- Actively participate in and proactively support the advancement of the Caltech Surveys safety program
- Diploma in Geomatics Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience with legal, construction or oil and gas related surveys.
- Chainsaw / faller certification (Level 3 or higher) and related bush experience.
- Working knowledge of RTK GPS and conventional survey methods.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Willingness to work outdoors and travel if required. Comfortable with staying in hotels and camp, if necessary.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.