Applications Support Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mississauga
Citi Mississauga urgently required following position for Applications Support Senior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applications Support Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mississauga Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Canada,Ontario,Mississauga
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18029686
- Provide user and application support for Research, Market Sales and Citi Velocity systems
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring of application and underlying infrastructure and regional handover at end of day.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Act as a liaison between business users, operations and internal technology groups.
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures.
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams.
- Citi established the regional Technology Centre in Shanghai and this expansion effort is continuing in our technology teams. With reward and recognition based on performance merit, opportunities exist for staff with the ability and determination to have a rewarding career.
- You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
- Work-Life Balance - At Citi, we offer flexible work plans which give employees and managers the chance to meet personal and business needs allowing for alternative schedules to customary business hours.
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries)
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris/Linux). (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions)
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Netagent
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Strong client facing skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders (Business/OPS, Development/Support)
- Great team builder and team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced pressured environment