Receptionist Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cirrus Consulting Group Toronto
Cirrus Consulting Group Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Operations Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cirrus Consulting Group Toronto Jobs Details:
To perform a variety of administrative and support tasks to facilitate a well-organized office. Complete specialized computer tasks for Sales Operations as instructed by the Operations Manager to relieve team of certain essential routine responsibilities and to assist by finishing projects and workflows as requested to meet deadlines. Works closely with an experienced peer group, under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent company in a professional manner over the phone, with peers, and with external stakeholders.
- Process all office maintenance requests
- Support the office by completing weekly responsibilities, both administrative and general tasks common to/for the entire company.
- Complete objectives in a timely fashion to avoid any unnecessary interruptions to daily business.
- Learn and acquire the knowledge needed to be able to meet the expectations for finishing all tasks as they are assigned.
- Pick up and drop off mail at the post office. Sort and distribute incoming mail. Scan to inboxes or deliver hard copy when required.
- Assist in mailings, stuffing and labeling.
- Ensure copy/print rooms, conference rooms, and break rooms are neat and organized.
- Create and maintain office and kitchen supply inventory.
- Maintain the office common areas
Sales Operations Support
- Provide administrative support for the Inside Sales Team such as
- Creating files for individual team members
- Managing and assigning incoming leads
- Building Market research reports for individual team members
- Creating reports as requested * Entering and maintaining data within the CRM system
- Daily/Weekly compliance audits
- Maintain partner contact records * Event & Webinar planning:
- Processing incoming seminar registrations via phone and email
- Preparation of packages for seminars, partner events and trade events.
- Updating internal event schedule documents.
- Daily updates of registration numbers to management.
- Tracking attendance and processing CE Credits * Responsible for managing the company knowledge base
- Back-up/support to healthcare leasing team based on resource needs and their requirements.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field ideal.
· Previous healthcare related experience an asset.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite (Office365, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Word).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with clients.
· Business acumen, strategic thinking, problem solving/analysis and client focused.
· Time management, detail-oriented and accuracy.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Some evenings hours may be necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON