Business Development Respresentative Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Toronto
Sas Institute Toronto urgently required following position for Business Development Respresentative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Respresentative Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Toronto Jobs Details:
If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, and even ensure that people who struggle to learn are not lost.
"By 2020, Gartner estimates that predictive and prescriptive analytics will attract 40% of enterprises' net new investment in BI and analytics." If you are a competitive overachiever and passionate about selling, join the fastest growing software segment – Analytics.
SAS is growing and we want to hear from you. We are looking for Individuals who are hard-working, want to win and have a successful track record of selling enterprise business software solutions. The successful candidate will focus on prospecting, qualifying, proving, negotiating and closing sales cycles.
As a SAS Business Development Representative you will:
- Win - Proactively prospect, pursue, and achieve 100% of management-defined metrics
- Effective communication – Generate additional sales pipeline through digital means (phone, social media, etc.) and deliver SAS value proposition to new customers
- Team collaboration – Effectively work with Account Executives to develop territory prospecting plans, and other cross-functional team members to successfully sell wide suite of products
- Time management - Prioritizes efforts, identifies opportunities with "high" close potential and closes transactions (8 to 10 customer meetings weekly)
- Customer Focus - Builds professional relationships with customers on an on-going basis, such that SAS is recognized as a strong brand and quality customer service organization.
- Cross Team - Works co-operatively with supporting internal resources - Alliances, Marketing, Sales/Pre-Sales, Sales Support Centre.
- Attention to detail - Develops and maintains strong knowledge of SAS tools, packaged services and other offerings
- Minimum Two or more years selling software solutions or services with consistent over achievement of assigned sales quotas.
- Ability to effectively manage and control the sales cycle - prospect, qualify, proof, negotiation, close
- Candidates must be accountable, proactive, aggressive, and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as a team environment
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new customer or re-establish relationship with existing customers via the telephone.
- Capability to understand new product offerings with little assistance and demonstrate applicability to targeted accounts.
- Post-secondary education or higher
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn