Food Beverage Server Jobs Vacancy in Gateway Casinos Point Edward Point Edward
Gateway Casinos Point Edward Point Edward urgently required following position for Food Beverage Server. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Server Jobs Vacancy in Gateway Casinos Point Edward Point Edward Jobs Details:
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
- Accurate and efficient food and beverage service
- Greeting guests and talking about menu items, daily specials, events & promotions
- Build relationships with guests to enhance customer loyalty
- Overall cleanliness of the area and takes action where required including bussing duties
- Adhere to Food Safety principles
- A secondary school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education
- Experience in related field of one (1) or more years.
- Proven high level of Customer Service
- The ability to work and excel in a fast-paced large volume business
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Smart Serve and Safe Food Handling certification is an asset
- Previous restaurant experience in a casino environment is an asset
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario