Control Systems Technician Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton
Jll Brampton urgently required following position for Control Systems Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Control Systems Technician Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton Jobs Details:
Control Systems Technician
A proactive Controls Systems Technician role for fulfillment center operations, focusing on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, scales, HMI systems, and control cabinets.
- Maintain material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, motor control systems, servo drives, variable frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems. Profibus experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Monitor Material Handling Equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues.
- Utilize FC System Assessment reports to improve material handling system performance through maintaining and repairing identified deficiencies.
- Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
- Communicate technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in electronic technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Allen Bradley products is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting RS Logix 5000 is a plus, not necessary
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Experience with automation controls systems
- Experience with industrial robotics
- Experience with ASRS systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Systems controls knowledge and PLC troubleshooting experience classroom or working experience
- Field service engineering experience
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of ladder logic and PLC software such as Allen Bradley RS LOGIX 500 or 5000.
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot PLC’s and PLC components using relevant software.
- Ability to identify and maintain Fanuc Robotics system components is a plus, preferred at some locations
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot HMI components
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot control network components
- Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot Motor Controls including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components.
- Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
- Understand concepts of Warehouse Management System Software including Warehouse control systems
- Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret drawings both mechanical and electrical
- Ability to identify, maintain and utilize SCADA systems and KPI's
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility over 1 million square feet in most cases
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .