Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Blackberry Mississauga
Blackberry Mississauga urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Blackberry Mississauga Jobs Details:
BlackBerry is seeking a person who is passionate about providing exceptional support at the Executive level, enabling Senior Leaders to focus on running the business. This is a great position for a practical individual who relishes dealing with challenges, is detail-oriented, personable and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing extensive travel arrangements including route planning and coordination of travel across numerous countries to ensure time is utilized as efficiently as possible
- Proactive diary management
- Reconciliation of expenses and budget management
- Meeting and greeting (internal & external) visitors at all levels of seniority
- Ad hoc support for the BlackBerry Radar and Intellectual Property, Licensing & Standards teams
We are looking for a talented individual with the following skills & experience:
- Significant previous EA experience
- Extensive experience managing international travel
- Superior knowledge and extensive experience with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work efficiently in an international fast paced environment
- Ability to learn processes and technology quickly
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and pride in quality work
- Tactful, diplomatic, professional and discrete
- Proven ability to operate independently with initiative with minimal direction
- Adaptable approach with the ability to juggle and manage changing priorities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Job Family Group Name:Business Practices & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40