Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brookfield Asset Management Toronto
Brookfield Asset Management Toronto urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brookfield Asset Management Toronto Jobs Details:
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with approximately $250 billion in assets under management. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. Our assets are held through a growing portfolio of private funds and public listed entities. We are proud of our track record for achieving strong risk-adjusted returns for our clients, partners and shareholders across all market conditions. Brookfield is publicly listed on the NYSE, TSX and Euronext Amsterdam.
The Brookfield Infrastructure Group is one of Brookfield Asset Management’s primary operating groups. The Infrastructure Group operates and manages over $50 billion of assets owned through its private funds and public listed entity, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners. Our portfolio is comprised of long-life, high quality infrastructure assets with high barriers to entry that generate stable and growing cash flows. Our portfolio of infrastructure assets are primarily in the utilities, transport, energy and communication infrastructure sectors, located in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
As a key member of the Brookfield Infrastructure Group finance team, you will report to the Manager, Finance and work alongside a strong team to build a ‘best in class’ finance function. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, treasury and financial reporting for our two private infrastructure debt funds, a growing component of our private fund offerings.
- Actively participate in the day-to-day operations of the fund, including but not limited to, treasury and operation functions, managing liquidity and overseeing capital transactions;
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements for our private fund investors;
- Involved in preparation and resolution of in-bound investor queries;
- Active participant in managing the annual audit process;
- Preparation of annual tax financial statements;
- Opportunity to work alongside corporate and global platforms on various reporting initiatives;
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on Fund financial and operational results;
- Special projects as required
Required Skills and Experienc
- Completed or working towards completion of recognized professional accounting designation;
- One to three (1-3) years of progressive work experience in finance and/or accounting functions
- An understanding and familiarity with private funds considered an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with demonstrated leadership and teamwork
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly, problem-solve and to manage changing priorities;
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong financial systems experience, including advanced Excel;
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
This position would be suitable for those candidates who meet the position requirements and who thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results.