Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Southwire Canada Mississauga
Southwire Canada Mississauga urgently required following position for Pricing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Southwire Canada Mississauga Jobs Details:
Strong. Sustainable. Southwire.
Southwire delivers power to millions of people around the world. Our wire and cable products deliver power to wherever it is needed. One in three new homes built in the United States contains wire made by Southwire.
Southwire leads the industry with innovative products that simplify installation, saving our customers time and money. Southwire has the right wire and cable solution for any commercial, residential, industrial or utility application. If Southwire does not have the solution, we’ll design it and make it to order.
Our Energy Division sells a full line of low, medium and high-voltage cable products that move power from the generation source to buildings and homes. Customers include investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, municipalities, contractors and utility distributors.
Check out more at: www.southwire.com
An Elite Team :
As a member of the Southwire team, you’d be working with the best of best in the industry. The technical expertise and knowledge that resides under our roofs is unparalleled, couple that with high energy, great camaraderie, and a desire to dominate the market – and you’ve got an A+ team.
Career Growth :
Southwire has an unmatched eye for talent, and the tenacity to mentor and develop from within. The experience and learning opportunities provided to you by your peers and management team will equip to excel at meaningful work, each and every day.
We are looking for an analytical Pricing Analyst based out of our Mississauga, ON office! This role partners with our Sales team to perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business growth initiatives and provide accurate quotations in response to bid proposals. Ideally you would be working within pricing guidelines and product specifications and standards regarding market share, gross margin, volume product mix, and account mix and customer requirements. Sound like a fit for you? Keep reading!
- Provides support to the sales team in providing quotations and in setting price levels across regions, customers, and product groups and in responding to requests for proposals.
- Analyzes market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities and sales margins to identify trends and to ensure quotes are priced competitively while maintaining profitability.
- Conducts pricing performance reviews by customer and product by comparing current performance with historical performance.
- Performs analysis of existing data to identify price/margin erosion and to assist sales and project teams in implementing solutions
- Provides support to the sales team in providing quotations for large-scale, multi-year project and in responding to requests for proposals.
- Prepares appropriate price lists, discounts and rebates and coordinates the updating of price increases or decreases.
- Maintains general knowledge of customer requirements, competitive practices and market pricing
- 4 year University Degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 3 - 5 years' working with complex sales spreadsheets role in a sales driven organization dealing with customers through various communication channels
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and relational databases
- Financial modelling skills
- In-depth knowledge of pricing and how to close sales
- Ability to develop knowledge of electrical standards and specifications for wire and cable
- Ability to work as an effective team player
- Ability to apply in-depth Mathematical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in providing quotes and pricing information
Does this role sound like a fit with your skill set? Apply today!
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Southwire Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time