Senior Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Busbud Montréal
Busbud Montréal urgently required following position for Senior Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Busbud Montréal Jobs Details:
Senior Product Manager
Busbud is the bus travel booking app and website with the largest sellable coverage. Users can search, compare and buy tickets from hundreds of bus companies in over 13,000 cities and more than 1M different bus routes.
We're working hard to make the bus, one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable modes of transportation, a great travel option for customers in dozens of languages in over 70 different countries. Our platform unites travelers, partners and bus companies throughout the world to move an increasingly large share of the entire industry online to increase access and improve the travel experience.
Our people, technology, and approach have been instrumental in getting us this far, but we have so much more to do, and that's where you come in.
What do we expect from you?
- Discover: consume data, do research, talk with stakeholders, become a domain expert.
- Plan: identify important problems to solve for people in support of company goals and build a compelling strategy to address those problems.
- Take shots on goal: support execution of strategy by clearly defining success and making sure everyone has the information they need to do their job.
- Analyze: do impact analyses for all efforts to make smarter and more informed decisions in the future.
How can you impress us?
- Problem-solving: ability to identify problems and solutions. Includes: brainstorming, structuring thinking, driving strategy, becoming go-to expert.
- Communication: clear written and oral communication to all audiences. Includes: writing clear stories, communicating clearly in person, writing and providing presentations, convincing engineers.
- Collaboration: be a facilitator and get things done with others within and across teams. Includes: actively participating in meetings, leading meetings, solving problems with other teams, appropriately avoiding and diffusing conflict, working closely with Engineers, understanding constraints early.
- Attention to details & quality: driving results and catching mistakes. Includes: writing clear specs with use cases, navigating options to deal with bumps in the road, be complete (error states, user extremes, transitions, internationalization).
- Data-driven: mastering the user research and analytics tools to better understand users and fit products to user needs and behaviors. Includes: succeeding with a survey, interview, prototyping, A/B testing, analytics tools, understanding and representing different user types and their needs, synthesizing user science into insight, competitive benchmark, market data.
- Domain knowledge: SEO best practices, e-commerce funnel optimization, product localization, online payments.
What’s in it for you?
- Compensation based on experience
- 4 weeks of vacation (3 weeks + holiday season)
- Health Benefits
- Stock options
- Apple equipment
- Breakfast snacks, team lunch on Wednesdays, happy hour on Fridays
- Team events
Visas and work permits
If you are not already authorized to live and work in Canada, we will sponsor the following work permits:
- R204(a) T23 (university graduates who are citizens of the U.S., Mexico, Chile, Peru, Colombia or South Korea)
- IEC Young Professionals (age and citizenship requirements)
- Employer-specific work permit
Busbud is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing its team members with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Busbud are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Learn more about why we care about diversity.