Marketing Communications Specialist Oci Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill
Olympus Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Specialist Oci. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Specialist Oci Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Marketing Communications Specialist for the Medical Systems group is responsible for providing on-going internal Marketing support to further develop corporate awareness of Marketing initiatives, to facilitate external awareness of the Olympus brand via the corporate website, to assist associations and industry partners with corporate branding and asset management. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for working closely with the Product Marketing team to assist in design of literature, sales materials, and other communications support. He/She also coordinates and supports regional and national tradeshows and events.
- Managing all Olympus Canada corporate website content updates along with future website transitions.
- Editing and distributing weekly sales reports, newsletters and sales updates to the field.
- Assisting with development of marketing literature, sales collateral and departmental requirements for advertising.
- Working with corporate MarCom counterparts to better understand the corporate PR direction and vision Work with global counterparts on acquisition and development of Marketing collateral.
- Managing and updating Olympus Canada corporate and marketing documentation Working with Product Managers to create, edit and design Marketing literature specifically for the Olympus Canada market and sales team.
- Working with third party agencies to develop Marketing materials as needed.
- Assisting with Marketing promotional events, tradeshows, meetings and new technology labs.
- Planning and coordinating annual National Sales Meeting to include location, logistics, events, promotional materials, event App, agenda, etc.
- Overseeing and managing all Marketing translation requirements.
- Executing the final Marketing visual touches for RFP and tender documentations.
- Performing all other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related program or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience is required, with a minimum of 1 year of direct marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically; 5-10%.
- Ability to travel internationally; when required.
- Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge.
- Experience working with InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled