General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ritual Edmonton
Ritual Edmonton urgently required following position for General Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ritual Edmonton Jobs Details:
As the GM, you are the chief executive of your market, ultimately responsible for operations, customer and merchant experience, and the growth of our business in one of the major cities globally. This means that local partnerships, marketing, service quality management, social media & PR are all in scope and the GM has a solid understanding of the local market.
The GM will also work closely with product/engineering to roll out new new features & improvements. The mixture of analytical ability, creative skills, leadership and hustle makes the GM position a challenging role but if you are incredibly intelligent, talented and think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Lead the team in growing revenue and order volume
- Manage the market P&L
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Manage deployment and quality of supply (i.e. coffee & restaurant partners)
- Represent Ritual at local events and with local PR
- Analyze business data to assess performance of growth campaigns & user engagement
- Work with product/engineering teams at HQ to improve product & processes
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- 7+ years of operations or sales management experience
- Hustle and hunger- ruthless dedication to results
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get things done” attitude
- Entrepreneurial and fearless
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Ritual credits provided each month for coffees and lunches at the best spots around you
- Work with truly world class peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community