Customer Service Representative Warehouse Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Lokring Western Canada Calgary
Lokring Western Canada Calgary urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Warehouse Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Warehouse Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Lokring Western Canada Calgary Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will be joining a small organisation which is part of a global network of companies which distribute a unique technology to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Nuclear and Marine industries among others.
This person will be the first point of contact for customers making inquiries and the last point of contact for product being shipped from the warehouse.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company which has the freedom of a small business with the security of a larger multinational organisation.
Ambition and a desire to grow with the company will be rewarded with an enjoyable work environment and an opportunity to progress within the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the first point of contact for the customer it is important that the successful candidates attitude reflects that of the company as a whole;
Enthusiastic, Professional and Well Informed.
- The first responsibility of this role is to deal with customer inquiries, requests for quotation and purchase orders in this manner so as to make it as pleasant and hassle free an experience as possible.
- Our companies most important task is to get the product required to the customer when it is required. The responsibility for preparing orders, scheduling shipments and liaising with courier companies will lie with the successful candidate.
- In order to provide the top class service our clients demand, it is imperative that we have an organised inventory system which ensures we have the stock on hand as and when it is needed. This will require liaising with the manufacturing plant and the network of fellow distributors around the world. This too is a task that will, in time, be assigned to the new recruit.
- Lokring have an ambitious growth plan over the coming years. We intend to recruit people who want to grow with the company and become an integral part of the organisation. The final responsibility of the successful candidate will be to have a voice within the company which will help to steer us towards our long term goal of building a successful business and an enjoyable work environment.
Qualifications and Skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
Computer competency is key with knowledge of Excel, Outlook & Word necessary.
Experience with accounting & inventory management software would be beneficial.
Previous experience working in a similar role will be looked on favorably but it is not essential.
The most important "skills" for this role are a positive, outgoing personality, a willingness to learn and a desire to be part of something that is greater than just a Job!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Calgary, AB