General Labourer Jobs Vacancy in International Inc Brantford
International Inc Brantford urgently required following position for General Labourer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Labourer Jobs Vacancy in International Inc Brantford Jobs Details:
Since 1976, L P International Inc.has been the market leader in powered safety moving equipment including the popular line of PowerMate stair climbing handtrucks and the market exclusive tailgate lift, LiftGate. The company manufactures, sells and services the PowerMate Safety Moving System throughout North America with distributors worldwide.We have gained an excellent reputation for supplying the highest quality products as well as providing superior operator training and customer service. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for star players to join our team.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking to add general labourers to our production team. This role will focus in assembly with crossover to machining and other duties as skills and needs require. Because of this, familiarity with industrial machinery would be an asset.
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form sub-assemblies of finish products using hand and power tools
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Use proper devices to verify specifications (tape measure/verniers)
- Organize work table for optimum productivity
- Maximize production effectiveness and work flow through team work
- Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem identification and solving capabilities.
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Working safely and being punctual
- Working knowledge of OHSA, WHMIS, etc.
- Forklift training not required but would be an asset.
- Familiarity with industrial machinery would be an asset.
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years in an industrial environment
- Grade 12 or equivalent prior experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and data sheets
- Basic math skills
- Physically fit and able to lift 40 lbs
Only potential candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Manufacturing/Industrial: 2 years
- High school or equivalent