Part Time Dog Daycare Attendant Driver Jobs Vacancy in Doggieland Toronto
Doggieland Toronto urgently required following position for Part Time Dog Daycare Attendant Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Dog Daycare Attendant Driver Jobs Vacancy in Doggieland Toronto Jobs Details:
Dog Lovers Wanted for Daycare & Driver Position
Doggieland is now hiring a part-time Doggy Daycare Attendant & Driver for our Bloor West location. Interested candidates must enjoy and be comfortable working with all breeds and sizes of dogs and be a dedicated team player in delivering a consistently high standard of dog care. Availability required for shifts runs Monday to Saturday from 7am to 7pm.
Working as part of a team, duties include:
- Engaging, interacting and supervising dogs under your care
- Assisting and maintaining safety and control in the daycare
- Maintaining and building positive relationships with clients as required
- Walking and feeding dogs as well as cleaning up after them
- Tracking dog’s daily activities as needed within the daycare
- Thorough cleaning of Daycare equipment and space
- Passion for dogs and some experience in managing dog behaviour
- Capable of showing initiative and taking direction
- Experience within the industry or daycare environment
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Previously demonstrated mature, reliable and responsible approach to work
- Able to commit to 12-20 hours per week
- Police Clearance Letter/Criminal Record Check
- Animal Care Certificate is an asset
- Clean Driver's Abstract and G License
- Must be 25 years of age or older for insurance
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter Attention Jenny. We thank all candidates for their resumes, however, only those meeting our required criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Please note; we are not currently looking for students at this time. The perfect candidate will be someone who is looking to grow with the company and will be given the opportunity for more hours dependent upon performance.
Doggieland is a full service, fully licensed Dog Boarding, Grooming, Daycare, Training and Retail facility with three convenient locations in the GTA.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- professional animal care: 1 year
- Toronto, ON
- Drivers License G