Associate Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bank London
Bank London urgently required following position for Associate Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bank London Jobs Details:
About This Role
We are looking for someone to perform a broad range of activities while working alongside and supporting others on the Security Engineering team. You’ll be involved in developing components of solutions with a focus on analytics, support, testing, and proof-of-concepts aligned to business and technology objectives. Think career growth potential!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Develop new solutions for engineering threat protection programs and projects and may also develop prototypes and proof-of-concepts aligned to business needs.
- Participate in the conceptual and logical engineering designs for the security tools.
- Analyze technical requirements to recommend pragmatic and sound engineering solutions for the Threat Protection area.
- Participate in the certification, design, build, testing and implementation of selected solutions.
- Work with other stakeholders, particularly TRMIS and other engineering teams, to ensure security engineering solutions meet technical direction, requirements, performance, time-to-market and innovation goals.
- Contribute enterprise and business line engineering strategies and mandates.
- Respond to routine or standard requests from internal and external customers.
- Understand relationships between work processes and the business and ensure awareness of costs related to own work.
- Monitor product life cycles, ensuring specifications and functionality support business objectives and engineering decisions, undertaking re-development where required.
- Document and verify system components, applications, system infrastructure, security, integration, operability and engineering related architecture designs associated with a program or project.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Develop as-built program activities to establish detail needed using configuration management processes.
- Provide support to ensure accuracy of drawings and other technical baseline documents.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree.
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in security tools such as data loss protection, advanced threat protection, anti-virus, cloud security, scripting tools.
- CISSP is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of security engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organizational issues.
- Sound knowledge of TD applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices, overall business, standards.
- In-depth experience, knowledge and skills in security solutions.
- Can prioritize and manage own workload (under management guidance) to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
- Ability to communicate well across multiple stakeholder types.
- Solve moderately complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
* Additional Cities in Primary State