Process Automation Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Waterloo
Hunt Waterloo urgently required following position for Process Automation Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Automation Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hunt Waterloo Jobs Details:
Reports To: Manager, Corporate Services IT
Department: Corporate Services IT
A Process Automation Developer / Controller is a member of the company’s Robotic Process Automation Centre of Expertise and has responsibility for developing and delivering automated processes across the enterprise. They will also schedule and run live automation platform processes, ensure the stability of the automation platform environment, investigate any issues in the live processes, and raise change requests and respond to support calls where required.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyse and estimate new processes
- Obtaining and maintaining automation platform accreditation.
- Identify and communicate technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configure new automation platform processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Daily administration of the automation platform live environment (running processes, maintaining resources, viewing logs).
- Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of live automation platform processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- 3-5 years of IT experience in a related field to process automation.
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of configuration / scripting type technology.
- Solid understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the automation platform product.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind and ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- A self-starter with an aptitude for problem solving and an ability to adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.