Healthcare Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Thinkspace
Thinkspace urgently required following position for Healthcare Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Thinkspace Jobs Details:
Our Surrey office is currently seeking a Healthcare Specialist to assist with the design, detailing and construction of a variety of institutional projects. Candidates must present comprehensive and well rounded qualifications, including;
- An inquisitive and rigorous design sense
- Understanding of and experience with major institutional projects, particularly related to Healthcare
- Familiarity with current trends in Healthcare planning and design
- In-depth understanding of building systems, including building envelope
- Understanding of and experience with sustainable design
- Experience and ability to manage a team and coordinate consultants
- Knowledge of the total design process, from concept through construction, with an understanding of different methods of project delivery
- Ability to plan, direct, and execute a set of design, tender and construction drawings and specifications
- Contract administration experience including field reviews
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of how to plan, schedule and track project timelines, budgets and milestones to ensure project progress is on schedule
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Working knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up or similar software would be an asset
- Project Management experience in an Architectural capacity is essential
The ideal candidate will have acquired these skills through a degree from an accredited post secondary institution, plus 5-10 years of experience working on a variety of institutional projects, with an emphasis on Healthcare. Priority will be given to highly self-motivated and self-directed candidates experienced and willing to take on all phases of the procurement process, and possessing the desire and ambition to take a leadership role in the firm. Registration with, or eligibility to be registered with the AIBC would be considered an asset.
Thinkspace offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and career advancement. Competitive compensation package is offered, including continuing education, professional membership dues and group benefits plan.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume along with a portfolio illustrating your work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for. Do not send links as they will not be opened.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries please.