Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto
Bmo Financial Group Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Branch Operations Manager, this role is responsible for greeting clients on arrival and managing incoming calls to the branch.
Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
- Manage all incoming calls in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Manage courier requests as required
- Miscellaneous tasks as required
- Primary Contact for Branch Equipment Problem Reporting (i.e. fax machines, printers, phones)Manage bookings of Branch Events/Meetings
- Support Firm service goals
- Shows commitment, initiative and self-reliance in managing personal and career development
- Support the goals of the branch and Firm
- Willingly embraces change Ongoing focus on continuous improvement
- Build personal and professional organizational skills
- Capable of independent learning (i.e., self study, self directed learning)Risk Management and Controls
- Ensure any relevant compliance regulations are adhered to Ensure proper adherence to all aspects of First Principles Our Code of Conduct and Ethics Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy
Knowledge and Skills
- Proactively and professionally provide assistance to branch staff and visiting clients
- Experience using a very busy switchboard required
- Computer literate
- working knowledge of Excel and Word would be an asset
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Basic knowledge of company and branch operations
- Prior customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Works/has worked for another brokerage firm
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organisation BMO Wealth Management-X005000
Job Posting 01/18/18
Unposting Date Ongoing