Design Verification Technician Plm Jobs Vacancy in Laborie Medical Technologies Mississauga
Laborie Medical Technologies Mississauga urgently required following position for Design Verification Technician Plm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Verification Technician Plm Jobs Vacancy in Laborie Medical Technologies Mississauga Jobs Details:
Laborie Medical Technologies is seeking a Design Verification Technician (PLM) to join our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Engineering team. If you are an analytical and detail-oriented individual looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the world of healthcare, please read on to learn more about our rapidly growing company and the life-changing work we do.
As a member of the PLM Engineering Team, the Design Verification Technician participates in verification efforts to ensure that existing products are safe and effective for their intended use. This position plays a key role in the Design Change process for software, firmware and hardware. While determining and meeting timelines, this individual carries out test verification activities, provides recommendations, and establishes best practices to ensure the highest quality of LABORIE products.
The ideal candidate must be tech-savvy and a great communicator. It is also necessary for the Design Verification Technician to be a reliable team-player.
- Ensure products fulfill their requirements and specifications
- Responsible for verification (test execution) in all areas of existing Laborie products, including hardware, software, disposables etc.
- Review, improve and maintain standards for existing documentation during verification efforts
- Works with management and development teams to establish best practices
- Review, create and update requirements and deliver high quality, compliant test plans, test cases and verification reports utilizing Microsoft TFS/Test Manager
- Identify obstacles, remove roadblocks, meet deadlines
- Aid in creation of Product and Development Documentation in compliance with Laborie QMS, ISO, and other standards
- Travel as required
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bring a great team spirit to work!
- Degree/Diploma in technical field or relevant experience
- 1+ years’ experience testing systems preferably a regulated industry user/patient safety (medical, automotive, aerospace, etc.)
- Experience in an automated test environment is an asset
- Experience with Agile testing methodology is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or VSTS, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (CFR 820) and/or ISO 13485 is preferred
- Highly organized with well-developed time-management skills and processes for managing multiple priorities
- Highly developed analytical and quantitative skills
- A meticulous working style including, the ability to focus on details while holding the end-goal in clear sight
- Strong technical writing capability and excellent oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to determine when to act and when to ask for support
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
LABORIE is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
LABORIE is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in our services, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
About Us :
LABORIE, ( www.LABORIE.com ) is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical technologies and devices. We deliver innovative Urological and Gastrointestinal products that improve patients’ health and quality of life. Our reputation and brand continues to be the “gold standard” in our industry.
In business since 1967, LABORIE remains a proud Canadian company, headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario. Our global reach extends to 11 offices, in 10 countries and our manufacturing facilities are located in Mississauga, Montreal, USA, The Netherlands and Switzerland. Working closely with clinicians, universities, and non-profits around the globe, we make a difference worldwide.
Today, LABORIE is one of the world’s fastest growing medical technology companies. Since 2012, we have acquired 14 additional companies within our market space; product line offerings have increased and we’ve expanded into new categories. We are excited by our recent change in ownership to Patricia Industries, a division of Investor AB. Investor AB is a leading owner of best in class international companies and holds significant shareholder interests in quality companies such as AstraZeneca, NASDAQ, ABB, Ericsson, Electrolux, Saab and many others. With this new partnership, we continue to grow as we make acquisitions and further accelerate our growth strategies. This kind of growth signals an exciting time for the company and presents great opportunities for joining our team of action-oriented and forward thinking individuals are inspired by challenging career opportunities.