Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank Scarborough
Bank Scarborough urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank Scarborough Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
** Please note, a candiate has been identified for this role.
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Service Assurance Operations is a 7/24 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Banks mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Banks mission critical platforms. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail.
The Enterprise Environment Surveillance Team is responsible for providing front line monitoring and support of mission critical, client server based applications (EasyWeb, WebBroker, Wallstreet, Internet/Intranet sites, Retail Internet Banking, etc), System-i (AS/400) and Network Infrastructure support (LAN, WAN).
Execution of system/application maintenance functions
- Incident and Change Management as well as enterprise surveillance of the associated components in these environments
- Areas of support include application, database architecture, hardware/operating systems and network communications equipment
- The position entails creating Incident tickets, understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
- The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact to TDBFG
- Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience
- CCNA, CCNP and ITIL certifications are a definite asset to this position
- The successful candidate must be a strong team player
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening) are essential in order to interact effectively with support groups, clients and vendors
- Candidates should possess a sound understanding of distributed (AIX, LINUX, WINTEL, SUN) and network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches) including basic telecommunications concepts
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.