Executive Director Sales Marketing Oci Ssg Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill
Olympus Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Executive Director Sales Marketing Oci Ssg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Director Sales Marketing Oci Ssg Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Executive Director will be accountable for developing plans to regain market shares and consistently grow Scientific Solutions (Life Science and Industrial products) business in Canada. In collaboration with OCA SSG sales & marketing team, the incumbent will design & implement strategies, ensuring execution of those strategies and adjusting as required, all while ensuring effective cost controls and maximizing gross profit. Finally, he/she will create a culture of perpetual excellence for SSG in Canada, while developing all personnel with an effective succession plan. The incumbent will be responsible for delegating authorities and responsibilities effectively to top management team, for Sales, Marketing and Imaging. He/She fosters and promotes effective customer relations across the business spectrum. The incumbent provides leadership to motivate employees at all levels in order to achieve the organization s business goals.
A typical day for you will include:
- Developing and executing the annual sales business plan for all scientific & industrial products within Canada consistent with the SSG business strategy.
- Managing profit and loss (P&L) and Revenue targets.
- Partnering and directing sales management staff to maximize sales opportunities in strategic accounts and reviews all major deal pricing with National sales managers to ensure that a consistent approach is used, across all sales groups, ensuring gross profit is maximized on every deal.
- Developing a best practices management model and sales strategy that focuses on mission critical objectives as is appropriate.
- Installing and measuring success of best practices model.
- Ensuring accountability relative to the same.
- Visiting each region's key customers on a frequent basis to maintain a productive and beneficial relationship with influential customer executives.
- Training and developing National Sales management team to recruit, hire, train and motivate sales consultants.
- Ensuring WebEx and other tools are used to advance a complete sales team approach.
- Developing annual revenue targets and provides monthly updates.
- Ensuring market specific marketing business plans for all major product lines are measured challenged and improved.
- Maintaining a keen awareness regarding opportunities to expand involvement of other OCI Divisions to the benefit of SSG, our customers and the Company overall.
- Developing sales compensation program for sales consultants, imaging specialists and sales managers to achieve SSG business strategies.
- Ensuring compliance by all departments (Sales, Marketing & Imaging) with corporate initiatives and policies including but not limited to: Customer Relationship Management ( CRM ), OCA Compliance Code, and Code of Ethics.)
- Ensuring that all employees participate in and complete all required processes and trainings including those which may be considered corporate initiatives (e.g. Performance Management Evaluations).
- Attending tradeshows, conventions, regional and national meetings along with managerial training sessions.
- Establishing business budgets and maintains budgetary control throughout OCI MSG.
- In partnership with Human Resources, establishing and executing performance evaluation policies that are aimed at the development of human capital.
- Identifying developing potential key mangers and ensures adequate succession planning to developing employees, managing employee performance engagement, promoting continuous.
- Exhibiting all corporate and divisional expectations of people leaders to include, but not be limited improvement, managing department business communications, driving organizational alignment, selecting retaining talent, and consistently modeling excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Performing all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the business to business industry with proven success in sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Sales management experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Proven track record in delivering at or above plan results for a majority of management years.
- Ability to develop divisional and corporate objectives.
- Understanding of business and financial applications, i.e. goals, strategic planning, supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled