Student Seasonal Natural Gas Leak Surveyor Jobs Vacancy in Hetek Solutions Inc Cambridge
Hetek Solutions Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Student Seasonal Natural Gas Leak Surveyor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Seasonal Natural Gas Leak Surveyor Jobs Vacancy in Hetek Solutions Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
Natural Gas Leak Surveyor, Seasonal
Hetek Solutions Inc.
$14.00 to $16.50/hour
March 16, 2018
Will Train Applicant(s):
April 22, 2018
External Posting URL:
External Posting URL or Job ID
Apply by Submitting Cover Letter and Resume to e-mail address and Completing and Submitting Application/Questionnaire at this link:
And application/questionnaire at the below link:
OUR COMPANY : Hetek Solutions is seeking responsible and highly motivated individuals to conduct field surveying through the peak season of May 1st to August 31st, 2018. The job requires as part of a crew work performing walking inspections of natural gas distribution systems throughout Ontario as assigned. Before commencing fieldwork, applicants must successfully complete a 5-day in-house training program with classroom and in-field instruction on Hetek’s procedures using specialized gas detection and GPS instruments. Ideal candidates should welcome the opportunity to walk 30 km a day through difficult terrain, spend summer on the road with colleagues, and maintain public safety, while working in a team environment with stringent quality standards
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Walking along natural gas pipelines, entering yards to inspect up to the gas meter, walking in rural areas occasionally through very rough terrain including creeks, streams, wooded areas, and various field types. Participation in special surveys based on customer needs. All walking is during daylight hours. Job will also include various daily reporting duties which may require some paperwork in the evenings.
· While travelling, employees will room with a work partner. All accommodations and a meal allowance are provided when working away from home base. Hetek provides a truck for each 3-person work team.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be available for work from May through August.
· Must be available for full-time hours including weekends and overtime as required to complete work.
· Willing to commit fully to travel and “life on the road”.
· Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions.
· Able to work independently and with a team.
· Physically fit and able to walk up to 30 km/day.
· Able to work alone in remote locations of various terrains.
· Must be experienced driver.
Other important factors include : neat appearance, writing (documentation) skills, familiarity with computers and software programs, good communication skills, and a mature attitude.
Job Type : Full-time, Seasonal
Salary : Productivity based job with no cap on earnings.
Equivalent to $14.00 to $16.50/hour + variable compensation based on quality audit.
Job Location: Throughout the Province of Ontario
Required education: First year college/university
Required language: Must speak and write English fluently
Required license or certification:
· Class G Driver's License
· 3 year drivers abstract
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $560.00 to $672.00 /week
- High school or equivalent
- Cambridge, ON
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence