Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Evolution Public Relations Inc Toronto
Evolution Public Relations Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Evolution Public Relations Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
This position is geared towards an experienced, detail-oriented individual looking to work directly for the President & CEO for a communications firm with headquarters in Toronto.
This full-time position provides valuable experience in support for a senior level executive in the fast-paced, creative, trendy world of lifestyle and entertainment PR.
As an integral part of the #teamEPR, you'll assist in:
- General Office Management: answering phones, coordinating deliveries, running light-errands, etc.
- Project Coordination: Working alongside senior management to coordinate deadlines for all projects at Evolution.
- Calendar Management for senior management and the agency as a whole.
- Client reporting: coordinating and managing monthly reporting for clients.
- Event Coordination for Evolution events.
- Assist in managing and building internal and external lists.
- Organizing the logistics for various staff initiatives and meetings.
- Distribution of approved press releases and media materials.
- Data entry: entering receipts in the system.
- Follow-ups for A/R.
- Onsite support for various client events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must Have Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive work hard, play hard attitude with a dedication to details
- At EPR, attitude is everything!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Calendar Management: Ability to organize travel and meeting schedules.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks an asset.
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Tech savvy: ability to adapt new software.
- Project management skills: Ability to assist in creating and managing deadlines with team members.
- The ability to learn quickly and remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Positive, upbeat, team-orientated personality.
- Enthusiasm to work with experienced professionals.
- Flexible: position will involve working in-office with the occasional evening or weekend.
- 3 years of general work experience.
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated to professionalism with an understanding of the strict confidentiality required in this role.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Office Administration: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence