Order Picker Packer Jobs Vacancy in Dermalogica Canada Ltd Mississauga
Dermalogica Canada Ltd Mississauga urgently required following position for Order Picker Packer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Picker Packer Jobs Vacancy in Dermalogica Canada Ltd Mississauga Jobs Details:
Dermalogica is currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated warehouse associates to join our team! Growth Opportunity.
- Ability to multi task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with co workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand all day, bend, crouch, and kneel
- Ability to read and write clearly (English)
- Previous Distribution/ Transportation experience is an asset.
- Must be able and willing to perform all production related job functions and activities
- Very good communication and listening skills are required.
- Able to work additional hours as required supporting the needs of our customers.
- Pack and place goods as required
- Load and unload pallets and boxes in trucks or containers
- Pick orders
- Receive shipments
- Stock shelves
- Operate a fork-lift
- Complete Bills of Lading
- Representing our company in a professional manner
Competitive benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Excellent Hours
- Monthly staff allocation
We thank all candidates for applying but only those that are qualified will be contacted. No agencies. Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, family status, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Dermalogica is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interview process please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time