Hotel Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls urgently required following position for Hotel Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Jobs Details:
The Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls is currently seeking to fill a Hotel Operations Manager position.
The Hotel Operations Manager will be responsible for the total operation of two hotels (approximately 200+ rooms) and a restaurant (approximately 70+ seats). The ideal candidate will take ownership of all areas of the business and work with ownership and corporate office to deploy company programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate must be focused on ensuring the very best experience for guests.
- Manages and leads multiple teams and departments by providing direction, support, and guidance.
- Ensures room revenue is maximized by revising room rates and checking competitive rate offerings in the market.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing guest satisfaction, revenue and profitability goals.
- Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
- Develops, recommends, implements and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
- Creates innovative programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
- Protects the hotel's financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff.
- Coordinates internal training and development programs.
- Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
- Implements and adheres to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the Company.
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management or supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years restaurant experience.
- Knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
- Strong leadership and a professional image.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Must have a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Full-time, managerial level
- $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
The Holiday Innis an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- management: 5 years
- restaurant: 2 years