Environment Health Safety Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Dow Chemical Company Fort Saskatchewan
- Environment Health Safety Administrative Assistant
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Fort Saskatchewan AB
- 21 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
The Dow Chemical Company Fort Saskatchewan urgently required following position for Environment Health Safety Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Environment Health Safety Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Dow Chemical Company Fort Saskatchewan Jobs Details:
- Plan and schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook.
- Requisition entry and management of department purchase orders and invoices.
- Manage updates and input for cost tracking and forecasting of Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) and Emergency Services & Security (ES&S) cost centers.
- Submit month end accruals and transfers for department cost centers.
- Set-up and maintain the department file shares on network server. Assign and maintain access privileges.
- Records management coordinator.
- Assist Responsible Care Leader with various activities. Functions, visits, travel, expenses, and scheduling.
- Assist with EH&S communications.
- Department focal point and resource for computer software and office tools, telephones and records management.
- Key device contact for (Information Systems) I/S.
- Building zone warden back-up.
- Bi-weekly enter payroll data into payroll software and maintain payrolls records.
- Assist with payroll problems and questions. Periodically check vacation balances.
- Maintain EH&S website including Emergency Operation Centre (EOC), Learning Experience Report (LER) and current EH&S metrics. This contains links to common information for employees as well as links to our department as well as Site data - procedures, training, projects, Site EH&S data, libraries.
- Prepare monthly EH&S metrics updates and LER distribution.
- Site Safety Data Sheets (SDS) coordination.
- Prepare monthly Behavior Based Performance (BBP) and Near Miss data for delivery technicians.
- Coordinate yearly safety award distribution for department and site.
- Coordinate prescription eyewear program.
- Incident Management Coordinator role.
- Provide back-up and support for the ES&S office professional.
- Department Operating Discipline Management System (ODMS) coordinator.
- Event & Action Tool (EAT) facility & site administrator.
- Coordinate office moves - computer, phone, furniture, etc.
- Coordinate social events - service award dinners, meeting lunches
- Order supplies that are not covered by Vendor Managed Inventory