Acceleration Advisor Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Colliers International Toronto
Colliers International Toronto urgently required following position for Acceleration Advisor Development Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Acceleration Advisor Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Colliers International Toronto Jobs Details:
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
The Acceleration Advisor Development Program is for you!
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career? Or an experienced professional with an executive presence and an enterprising approach? Are you interested in working with “C” suite executives and business owners while having true ownership of your professional growth? And did we mention our Real Estate Advisors have an uncapped earning structure?
New graduates, sales and business professionals from industries outside of commercial real estate, have taken our challenge and either start or transform their careers with our Acceleration Program.
If you are a driven, collaborative, and hard-working individual, who wants to take the time to get to know your clients in order to help resolve their business challenges, and are passionate about commercial real estate, than this program is for you!
What is the Acceleration Advisor Development Program?
Our Acceleration Advisor Development Program puts you on track to becoming a high-achieving, industry-leading Real Estate Advisor, within our Brokerage business. This is an extensive, one-year program that is strategically designed to accelerate your development and success.
The Acceleration Advisor Development Program ensures that you have a solid foundation of knowledge, skills, experience, and a growing network in order to be successful within the commercial real estate industry. During the program, you be provided with formal training, on-the-job work experience, case studies, assignments and professional exposure.
Key focus areas of the Acceleration Advisor Development Program include; participating in business development, developing strong market knowledge, providing Advisor and client support, and facilitating transaction management for the successful completion of a deal.
What you’ll be learning to do as a program participant:
- How to conduct business development activities by identifying and qualifying leads and contacts, lead on-site tours of properties for clients and prospects.
- How to draft correspondence and client reporting for existing and prospective clients. Maintain records of correspondence within CRM+, our national database.
- How to conduct market information research through MLS, MPAC, RealNet, and/or the Internet, and complete marketing update and client activity reports.
- How to execute and assist with deal transactions including listing/commission agreements, leases, offers and sales agreements. Assist with the due diligence process of a deal to ensure compliance.
- You will attend various client and company-related events, meetings and presentations.
- You will work with Advisor(s) and operational support teams to create and prepare content for proposals.
- Real estate license is required (must obtain prior to start date).
For program participants in British Columbia, you will be required to have an active license shortly after your start date.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree is required.
- Valid driver’s license, fully insured automobile, and be eligible to work in Canada.
- Experience with business development and/or sales activities, such as cold-calling and market research, sound judgement and the ability to navigate complex business relationships while maintaining a high level of professionalism and maturity.
- Experience in the Commercial real estate sector or a related industry is considered a strong asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills – can build rapport and credibility quickly with people at all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented; possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com .