Inside Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Herjavec Group Vancouver
Herjavec Group Vancouver urgently required following position for Inside Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Herjavec Group Vancouver Jobs Details:
Due to our continuous growth, Herjavec Group is looking to hire an Inside Business Development role to join its highly successful inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding IT Security Company based from our office in Vancouver,BC. The candidate will be responsible for educating, uncovering, qualifying and following sales process to drive net new business opportunities. This is an ideal position for entry level grads and candidates with strong conversational skills.
- Job role will consist of cold calling to a specific territory in North America and/or UK educating the customer on Herjavec Group, uncovering a potential opportunity, scheduling a meeting/WebEx and passing this over to the ISR/OSR team to continue with the sales process.
- Provide quality service to Herjavec Group’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Herjavec Group values at all times
- Work closely with the internal team members and External Field Sales force to insure high customer satisfaction
- Drive new opportunities of all Herjavec Group products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities
- Partner effectively with the inside and field Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive relationships
- Communicate Herjavec Groups value proposition through phone calls to potential customers
- Utilize Herjavec Group’s CRM platform to drive sales process and maximize communication
- Attend and complete technology and sales trainings, and/or trade shows as required or requested
- Actively solicit for all Herjavec Group product opportunities, referring leads as appropriate
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Previous experience with cold calling is beneficial
- Previous experience in customer service, support, collections, retail sales, etc
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services and incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com